addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GDG Boston - Google Developer's Group Boston Message Board › Invitation to Google I/O Recap

Invitation to Google I/O Recap

agnes o.
user 37972342
Cambridge, MA
Hello all

I'm sending this direct invitation to all of the women members of GDG Boston because we want to increase the attendance, participation and leadership of women in our group.

On Wednesday June 19th we are holding a Google I/O Recap. Google I/O is Google's annual three day developer's conference. The members of our group who attended I/O will give talks about the technologies they saw at I/O that interested and inspired them. You can learn more and  register  at ­http://www.meetup.com/gdg-boston/events/122161172/­.

We would be delighted to see you on Wednesday,

Best

Agnes