Google Developer Group - Washington DC (GDG-DC) Message Board › $200 – Google Developers – Online Research Discussion - Tues 11/28 or Mon 12/3

$200 – Google Developers – Online Research Discussion - Tues 11/28 or Mon 12/3

A former member
Post #: 41

My name is Margo Kimball and my company is called Research Recruiting (www.Research-Recruiting.com). We find respondents for our clients’ research projects. One of my clients is Google.

Google is interested in learning how it can better support and service its developers. They will be holding an online research discussion with its developers to find out how they can support you all. I wondered if you would be interested in helping us out with the research. You will receive a thank you of a $200 online Visa Gift Code sent to you right after the research is completed.

Who: Google Developers

Purpose of the Study: How Google can work best with you

What: Online Bulletin Board Discussion

Dates: We will be having two different discussion boards (and you would only participate in one of them)

• Board 1 dates: Wednesday Nov. 28- Sunday Dec. 2
• Board 2 dates: Monday Dec 3 - Friday Dec 7

Time commitment: 2 – 3 hours over the total 5 days of the discussion. This will be an ongoing discussion so there are no “set times” for you to log on, we just ask that you do join the discussion once or twice each day. Because there are no set times you can work the discussion in around your own schedule. We do, however, ask you to log on and start in on the discussion on the first day (11/28 or 12/3)

Thank you: $200 Visa Gift Code sent to you via email. An online Visa Gift Code can be used for online purchases wherever a regular Visa card is accepted.

Potential follow-up research: We will also be asking some of the folks in the discussion to participate in a follow-up one-hour Google Hangout discussion, for which you will also be compensated.

If you are Interested: If you would like to participate in the research please either get back to me by phone or email. If by email, please give me a number where I can reach you as I need to speak with you on the phone for a couple of minutes before I sign you up.

Please note: You do not need to be working with Google Tools now. If you are not now, you do need to have done so in the past.

Also, we need folks who do developing/coding full time for their work.

Thank you.

Margo Kimball
510 527 1866
Margo@Research-Recruiting.com
Berkeley, CA