addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Google Developer Group - Washington DC (GDG-DC) Message Board › Android dev needed for growing app with +30K users

Android dev needed for growing app with +30K users

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi All,

My name is AJ, I used to attend this group pretty regularly but things have gotten pretty busy for me lately.
The reason I've been busy is pretty awesome though. I'm the lead/principal engineer for Hinge (hinge.co). We're a DC-based startup located in the 1776 accelerator/co-working space. We launched our app in February and have ~30K users so far on iOS/Android. Our initial app was developed using PhoneGap, but the time has come to take it native. We're looking for a kickass Android developer to be the 10th person in our well-funded startup.

You can find the official word on the position here:
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/38394/senior-mobile-developer-android-hinge­
A former member
Post #: 6
Oh yea, you can reach me at:
aj+gdgdc@hinge.co