addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Google Developer Group Silicon Valley Message Board Community Events › MongoSF is on May 24

MongoSF is on May 24

A former member
Post #: 50
Hi all -

I thought that some of you might be interested in this upcoming event.

Please join us on May 24 for MongoSF, a full day conference dedicated to the open source database MongoDB. Last year MongoSF sold out before early bird ended so I recommend that you register now! This year we will have five tracks and a great line up of speakers, including presenters from 10gen, foursquare, Shutterfly, Demand Media, SourceForge, VMware, and more.

The conference is on Tuesday, May 24 at the Bently Reserve. Early bird pricing is only $50 until May 3.

You can register at http://www.mongosf.co...­

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Meghan