addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Google Developer Group Silicon Valley Message Board Discussion Forum › User experience designer/developer seeks Project Glass developer

User experience designer/developer seeks Project Glass developer

Jeff F.
user 6017506
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 4
I am wondering if anyone in this group has signed up for the Explorer Edition of the Google Glass Project, due out next year? Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Google I/O this year, so I missed the chance to pre-pay for the beta release.

Therefore, I am looking to partner with another developer who was lucky enough to have the opportunity, and smart enough to buy a set.

I am a developer, designer, and user experience designer who currently works primarily on the Web. I can see so many applications for wearable computing, I am extremely excited to participate in what I consider to be the next great wave of computer interfaces - wearable computing.

So, if you are a developer who has pre-purchased the Explorer Edition, and are looking to partner with a developer whose focus is the user interface, please let me know!