Google Developer Group Silicon Valley Message Board Discussion Forum › Reminder : IO Pitch Night

Reminder : IO Pitch Night

Rita
user 8847491
San Francisco, CA
Hey all,
Reminder - our third annual Google IO Pitch Night event is on June 24th. Read on for more details and sign up info.
If you have a startup idea, use Google technologies and plan on being in San Francisco on June 24, or you just like to hear about startup pitches from others who do, then you’ll want to come to the 3rd annual Google I/O Pitch Night event.
Pitch Night is a collaboration between StartupWeekend, the Google Developers Group in San Francisco and Google Developer Relations. This event is often sold out, so please register now if you’d like to attend. While the event is across the street from I/O badge pickup, there is no requirement to have an I/O ticket to attend Pitch Night. Our all-star panel of judges includes Angela Benton (NewME accelerator), Megan Quinn (Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers), Trae Vassallo (Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers), Parker Thompson (500 Startups) and Harper Reed (CTO for Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign). Mandela Schumacher-Hodge from StartupWeekend is our moderator.
Register at: http://goo.gl/sMJ9Qu­
See you there.
Cheers,
GDGSV Organizers