Google Developer Group Silicon Valley Message Board Discussion Forum › Invite for PayPal X Annual Developer Conference - Special Discount Code (lim

Invite for PayPal X Annual Developer Conference - Special Discount Code (limited time) included

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi All

Thought I send this invite to PayPal’s Annual DEVELOPER EVENT at Moscone,. I am also including a SPECIAL DEVELOPER DISCOUNT Code (limited time only), so act fast.

Whether you’re building the next headline-grabbing ecommerce site, mobile app, social network, game or other digital goods experience – or dreaming up an entirely new idea – there is one conversation about the future of money and how you can easily monetize your business that you won’t want to miss. It’s happening at PayPal X Innovate 2010 – the only developer conference dedicated to payments. Code samples in 50+ developer-led tech sessions. Andreessen, O’Reilly and surprise speakers setting a new vision for innovation and commerce. Major new announcements from PayPal and its partners.

Use discount code INNOVATEX45 and get $100 off – that’s 40% off the regular registration price of $249.

You can also get 2 nights hotel for only $150 – that’s $299 for a killer conference in San Francisco. Join me and be part of defining the future of money. Register now at https://www.x.com/inn...­.

Best regards

Srinivas Vadhri
PayPal X Product