How does a whole day learning and hacking on Maps for Android sound ?
As part of http://www.startupspring2013.org/ we are hosting an Android Hackathon at Google Sydney.
For Beginners - talks and code-labs will guide you to a working Android app using the native Maps v2 API. How good is that !?!
For Experienced Android Devs - a good chance to focus on the native Android v2 API and get something working in 24 hrs.
Fri 4 Oct - 6pm - 10pm
- Talk : Google Maps for Android (Jan Felix Schmakeit - Google)
- Group and Project formation
- Go home and sleep
Sat 5 Oct - 10am - 6pm
- Beginners Track : Start with an Android Maps Code Lab and then join a group and hack away for the rest of the day.
- Experienced Track : Hack away on your chosen project.
- End of day showcase and prizes.