Chocolate For A Cure (CFAC) is an upscale charity event held during October National Breast Cancer Awareness Month bringing awareness of breast cancer specifically to the African American community.
This annual event includes the following features:
· Keynote Speaker, Dr. Sheron Patterson, Author, pastor, survivor & activist www.drsheron.com
· Chocolatier Specialist, Sadruddin Abdullah, of Dessert Specialists, Inc. www.dessertspecialists.com
· Special Guest, Charlotte Mayor Elect
· Jazz Artist, Buff Dillard and the Unique Blend Bandwww.buffdillard.com
· Vendors (various ones to include breast cancer education, health information tips, fashion, jewelry, cupcakes/candies, stylist/spas & book signing)
· Chocolate and Wine Pairing w/Total Wine & More
· Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails
· Gift Bags, Giveaways and Much more!
Tickets can be purchased NOW atwww.chocolateforacure.eventbrite.com
This information and awareness is presented through a reception gala and program. It is a play on the word ‘Chocolate’ and features a local, well-known chocolatier specialist who shares his love of chocolate while presenting its health benefits. The delectable and irresistible chocolate desserts are paired with wine and bring an added treat to all who attend. In addition, guests are treated with cocktails and complimentary hors d’oeuvres. During the reception, they have an opportunity to visit vendor tables that include breast cancer educational materials, health information, fashion tips, jewelry, mini spa treatments and more. The reception is followed by an educational program that includes a keynote speaker, special guests, award recognitions and presentation of proceeds presented to the recipient.