addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Good Eats & Meets-Columbia Message Board Good Eats! Columbia Discussion Forum › BBQ grill out anyone?

BBQ grill out anyone?

A former member
Post #: 11
Ever want the best pulled pork or ribs around, let me grill..pulled pork takes 10 to 12 hours done right.. so in the process let those other Columbia groups who made up false things about me, and never met me but once at only one group see different. Other groups I quit because it was lame. Lets say this guy said I was cutting in on his action after one meeting because I stay fit, got mad, made up lies to remove me. I am a great guy,and God will deal with them... So lets BBQ!!!