|Richard aka F.||
Announcing a new Meetup for Good Eats & Meets! Columbia!
What: Rosewood Crawfish Festival
When: Saturday, May 1, 2010 11:00 PM
Rosewood Crawfish Festival
Roeswood Dr. Between Holly & Woodrow
Columbia, SC 29201
Crawl, Don’t Walk to the Rosewood Crawfish Festival
Your Festival Host-Michael-803-788-1228
He will be at the main food tent with The Sly Fox T-Shirt on(he is the owner and fellow member) at 11 am.
The Rosewood Merchant Association, in partnership with Solid Entertainment and Liquid Assets, is gearing up to bring some of the infamous Creole cuisine to the Midlands on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at the 5th annual Rosewood Crawfish Festival!
From 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., lovers of all things Creole and Cajun are invited to adorn Rosewood Drive and take part in one of the city’s favorite celebrations, featuring 5,000 pounds of fresh Louisiana grown crawfish. If crawfish aren’t your thing, a large assortment of other options will be available for your dining pleasure along with live music on two stages and fun for the whole family, featuring a street vaulting competition and the Community Event Expo area.
For Lovers of all things Creole, Cajun & Crawfish
Once again this year, the Creole Chef is back and will be rolling into town with 5,000 pounds of fresh Louisiana grown crawfish. Also on hand will be all your Cajun favorites including boudin, crawfish etouffe, jambalaya and much more.
Crawfish Aren't Your Thing? A large assortment of other options will be available for your dining pleasure. Including:
1. Brusters Ice Cream
2. Erica's Lemonade – lemonade, fried oreos
3. Old Timey Meats - hamburgers
4. Hawgs and Dawgs - corndogs, hot dogs, French fries, nachos
5. Dano's - Pizza
6. Carolina Cooking - Polish Sausage, Chicken, fried shrimp
7. Top Flight Concessions – fried chicken, cheese steaks
8. Doc's Gumbo Grill – Gumbo, jambalaya
9. Smoke – Bbq, boudin sausages
10. Tott's Italian Ice
11. The Peanut Man – boiled and roasted peanuts, flavored popcorns
12. Get It and Go - Cinnamon Buns
13. Louisiana Crawfish see below for details
14. Random Eric see below for details
13.Tony Goodeux / Quality Crawfish
OVER 5,000 lbs. of Fresh Farm Raised Louisiana Crawfish
Purged, Seasoned, and Boiled to perfection
Ample servings including corn and potatoes
14. Chef Eric Jones aka “Random Eric”
Will feature crawfish and shrimp etouffee
Save Money & Fast Pass the Lines
Tickets are $12 gate/$8 advanced
Advanced Tickets On-Sale April 10, 2010.
Advance ticket sales will be available through April 30, 2010 at 3:00 p.m.*
Youth 16 and under admitted with an adult. Children 12 and under are admitted free with guardian.
Learn more here: