addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I need help! I have not been able to find any caches. Would someone be willing to let me tag along so that I may learn from a master? I have a trackable that I found in Santa Barbara and really need to help it get to Germany. I am solo at this. Maybe some extra eyes will help. Thank you.
Kujo
A former member
Post #: 1,597
Im willing to help you. Email me at madiegrace41@yahoo.com what area are you in?
boysnbarrie
user 8942724
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
I live in Chula Vista, and would be glad to help you.

I'll try to send you a message with my contact info via Geocaching.com.
Barrie
aka: boysnbarrie
boysnbarrie
user 8942724
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
What is your caching ID?