Geocaching San Diego Message Board › New Organizer Planning Meeting

New Organizer Planning Meeting

Dave
kawikaturn
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 2
Can we keep this group going? Let's plan a meeting to discuss ways to fund the cost for keeping this group together. It's only $12. / mo to keep the group together. I am thinking we can host a couple events a year to fund the cost. What do you think? Any other ideas? I have a few other fun ideas to share at an informal get together on 11/28 @ 7:00 pm. Lets meet at:

Karl Strauss Brewery Gardens - Sorrento Valley
9675 Scranton Road
San Diego , CA 92121
858-587-2739

Please reply to RSVP or just leave an idea to be discussed at the meeting. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dave
FlagMan
user 5713794
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Is this your group, Dave? And have you been paying $12/month to keep it alive? Seems pretty minimal. I'd probably be willing to front this cost for a year or so...
Dave
kawikaturn
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 3
Is this your group, Dave? And have you been paying $12/month to keep it alive? Seems pretty minimal. I'd probably be willing to front this cost for a year or so...

Hi Flagman!

No, Art was the previous organizer. I was an asst organizer as well as wewilldo7 and I think MaryAnn (Goblin Girl). I organized the Cowles Mtn hike on turkey day as well as the DAK Girls La Jolla cache attempt! Thanks again for keeping the group alive. See you Wed.