addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Geocaching San Diego Message Board › Lawson Peak, Jamul geocaches?

Lawson Peak, Jamul geocaches?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there, I'm leading a full moon hike to Lawson Peak on the 18th and am wondering if anyone has any coords for geocaches near the peak. I can look it up on geocaching.com as well. Invitation to join on the hike is extended to anyone in this group. For details you can email me or find the hike posted on outdoorsclub.org

Also, I'm wondering if the group has it's own geocache somewhere in S.D.?

Sean K.