add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Geocaching San Diego Message Board › New Meetup: San Luis Rey River Trail Geocache Bike Run!!!!

New Meetup: San Luis Rey River Trail Geocache Bike Run!!!!

San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Geocaching San Diego!

What: San Luis Rey River Trail Geocache Bike Run!!!!

When: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:00 AM

Where: Parking Lot
200 N. Clevelend Street
Oceanside, CA 92054

I have always wanted to hit the string of caches located on the San Luis Rey River Trail in Oceanside! This will be a bike 'n cache run. We will start near the Oceanside Transit Center and head North and then East on the trail. I plan to ride all the way up the trail which looks to be about 9 miles... Don't know how many we can get but willing to try to go as far as everyone wants to! We will meet at the "2 VETS CACHE #1" which is GZ ---->GC15KCJ. I am limiting this run to 6 riders (including me). Please contact me if you have any questions. Also, this is a LONG ride so no chioldren please. Must be able to handle this proposed 18+ mile ride.... We will go at a reasonable pace....

RSVP to this Meetup:­