Geocaching San Diego Message Board › New Meetup: San Luis Rey River Trail Bike n' Cache - Part Deux (again!)

New Meetup: San Luis Rey River Trail Bike n' Cache - Part Deux (again!)

Androyd
androydx
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Geocaching San Diego!

What: San Luis Rey River Trail Bike n' Cache - Part Deux (again!)

When: Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:00 AM

Where: Cingular Store
491 College Boulevard
Oceanside, CA 92057

Only got through 1/2 of the caches on this trail on Sept 12th so I need to hit the other half, from the East side this time. I was sick last time I scheduled this so I am all better now and ready to cache! Please, if you RSVP, plan to show up.... I am limiting this ride to 8 people, including myself. If you RSVP yes then plan to attend because you are taking up the spots for other people who are seriously going to attend!

We will start at the Blind Cache #4 at GC287BH which is near the Cingular Store at 8:00 AM sharp. Park in the Mission Market Place Shopping Center (usually this is not a problem to do this but if you see signs for "Patrons Only" find a different place to park as I don't want anyone getting towed!). This ride will be relatively easy. I suggest no one under 12 attend. If you bring a child then you are responsible to know their capabilities. This ride will be approximately 12 miles and will take about 4 hours.

I have an excellent map to send you. If you RSVP with your email address I will send it. If you have any questions please contact me!

Regards,

Androyd

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­