add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Metropolitan Atlanta Geospatial Society Message Board › Mark your calendars

Mark your calendars

Lisa D.
user 13685978
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 9
Hey everyone,

I hope that 2012 has started off well.

Beginning next month, our socials will be held on the second Thursday of each month, with the exception of November due to GIS Day. Please mark your calendars and see you all soon!

A former member
Post #: 6
Is there something magic about the second Thursday? I could do third Thursdays every month, but the other Thursdays of the month I'm already committed.

Do other have opinions about when we should meet?

Lisa D.
user 13685978
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 10
Hey Alan! No commitments to the second Thursday. I agree, let's open it up for discussion. We could alternate days of the month or even continue having one on various days of the month. What works for folks? Please join the discussion.

A former member
Post #: 7
The meeting schedule shouldn't be determined by my schedule alone, but for me any weeknight is fine except the 1st, 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month. The third Thursday is fine.