addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington, DC German Meetup Message Board › Last Chance to update your RSVP

Last Chance to update your RSVP

Heike S
user 5668145
Arlington, VA
Hello there,
Ok, this is my last email to remind you to update your RSVP if you are not able to come tomorrow.  Again, this is a sit-down dinner and I made a table reservation. My last chance to inform the restaurant about the actual attendee number! So please update your RSVP NOW (no later than today 5pm).
If you have a questions, feel free to call me at 240-422-2022.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Liebe Gruesse,
Heike
P.S.: You don't have to do anything if you are a definite yes.