The Broad Avenue shops and restaurants celebrate Wiseacre Brewery’s first Oktoberfest with activities throughout the day. Wiseacre is brewing a special beer for the event using 100 percent German malt. The beer is only available on Broad Avenue Saturday.
1. Wiseacre from 1 – 8 p.m. – German food, $1 off the Oktoberfest beer if you are dressed in a German-related outfit, and Mighty Souls Brass Band will be playing polka music and marching around the bar throughout the day.
The following Broad Avenue businesses open 1 – 5 p.m.
2. NJ Woods Gallery – “I Recall: Sketches, Illustrations and Poems by NJ Woods” features sketches, illustrations and poems by artist NJ Woods. A one day, special exhibit.
3. My Heavenly Creations – Oktoberfest Beer Soap, created just for the occasion.
4. Five in One Social Club – sauerkraut making demo, plus sample the Wiseacre Oktoberfest beer.
5. T Clifton Art and AM Photography – new exhibits
6. After 8 pm – find the Oktoberfest Beer at The Cove