addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Memphis German Club Message Board › Anyone interested in being an interview subject?

Anyone interested in being an interview subject? Everyone with input is valuable!!

kristina o.
Krsetc
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Hi all, my home page explains my interests but I thought I would try this as well. I am in my 2nd year of college and intercultural communications is a big part of my studies. I have chosen German as (Odenwald) obviously is a large part of my heritage. I have become quite interested in it but I am a single mother or 4 with extremely limited rescources. I have lost my job and I live an hour out of most Memphis areas. If anyone would be willing to talk with me in message forum it would be such a great help! We may even enjoy the opportunity to become friends! Thanks all!