Dayton German Language Meetup Group Message Board › German Meetup - Dienstag, 4.Februar
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tonight. I do not want to cancel the meeting (as it would apparently cancel ALL our Tuesday meetings).
Given the forecasted weather conditions, if you do meet, please be careful driving home!
Bis zum nächsten Mal,