Cleveland German Language Meetup Message Board › Note: Weihnachtskonzert des Deutschen Konzert Orchesters

Note: Weihnachtskonzert des Deutschen Konzert Orchesters

A former member
It isn't an official Meetup unless someone is willing to host it since I can't attend.

Announcing a new Meetup for Cleveland German Language Meetup!

What: Weihnachtskonzert des Deutschen Konzert Orchesters

When: Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Come enjoy Deutsche Konzert Orchester's Weihnachtskonzert followed by gemütliches Beisammensein und Kaffeestunde at the Immanuel Lutheran Church in Tremont. I have attended several years in a row, and unfortunately cannot attend this year. We had a bite to eat around the corner at the place next to Grumpy's (can't remember the name), but I can also recommend eating at Lucky's Cafe on Starkweather (777 Starkweather). Lucky's serves brunch until 3 and the counter is open from 3 to 5 for coffee and pastries.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 2
I wish I could make it to this or the vespers, but that weekend will be impossible for me. I would be open to helping out and hosting the occasional event in the future, though. My schedule should be a little less crazy after the first of the year.