Cleveland German Language Meetup Message Board › SHOWTIME ANNOUNCED: RUSH (2013) - Cinemark Valley View / LockKeepers

SHOWTIME ANNOUNCED: RUSH (2013) - Cinemark Valley View / LockKeepers

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Chagrin Falls, OH

Cinemark Valley View has finally posted show times.  Lets plan on meeting outside the auditorium at 6:20 p.m. for the 6:45 p.m. XD screening.
There is an alternate quality (Digital Cinema) showing at 5:15 p.m. but seriously this film should be viewed and heard with a state-of-the-art experience.  For those not joining us for dinner after this may be a good alternative.
Expect a crowd since the film is opening this weekend.
I would recommend buying your tickets on-line to insure that you aren’t shut out of this screening.  That happened to us last year and it was messy.  You can purchase direct from Cinemark(click here) or Fandango (click here) .  Just make sure you buy for the 6:45 p.m. XD screening – there will be a minimal extra charge. And if you buy on Fandango you’ll get a free Mp3 download of music from the soundtrack.
Film is just a tad over two hours so I’ll make reservations at LockKeepers for 9 p.m.  Remember that dinner is not required.  You are welcome just to enjoy dessert, a glass or wine or coffee. We've found that getting together after a film significantly enriches the entire experience.
Hope you can join us then!
Bill

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/german-503/events/134104252/­
When: Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:45 PM
Where: LockKeepers
8001 Rockside Road at Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.