Cleveland German Language Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Das Versprechen at The College of Wooster

New Meetup: Das Versprechen at The College of Wooster

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Cleveland German Language Meetup!

What: Das Versprechen at The College of Wooster

When: November 10, 2009 7:30 PM

Where:
College of Wooster, Wishart Hall
303 E. University Lean Lecture Room
Wooster, OH 44691

Thanks to Peter for suggesting the following Meetup.

Monday is the twentieth anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall. This day is very special to me, because I was living in Austria at the time, and it was a very exciting time. In fact I count photos of me in the Wall and chipping away at the Wall back then and several pieces of the Wall as some of my most prized possessions. If you can't make it on Tuesday, you might want to check out some of the other events that week that Peter mentions below. I unfortunately have another engagement that night, but perhaps some of you could meet up with Peter there.

Dienstag um 19:30 Uhr wird den Film "Das Versprechen" bei der College of Wooster gezeigt. Es handelt sich um die Berliner Mauer. (Der College feiert nächste Woche den Fall der Mauer mit verschiedenen Ereignissen, welche alle kostenlos sind. z.B. Quasi-Teile der Mauer werden von Studenten wieder aufgebaut, angemalt und auf dem College-Gelände aufgerichtet. Eine Diskussion (aber auf Englisch) wird auch Montag zu diesem Thema stattfinden.)

Ich gebe dir die weitere Einzelheiten zu dem Film, falls du sie an unsere Gruppe weiter geben möchtest. (Wir könnten alle den Film anschauen und dann irgendwo in einer Kneipe gehen und, da Mittwoch ein Arbeitstag für die meisten ist, ein bisschen plaudern.

Was: Das Versprechen (115 Minuten)
Wo: 303 E. University
Wishart Hall
Lean Lecture Room
Wann: Dienstag der 10.11.09, um 19:30

Learn more here:
http://german.meetup....­