What influences the design decisions when forming a brand? What are the creative processes behind a successful branding strategy? How much does a country?s culture affect the design thinking process? How can you make your space/brand/product stand out from the rest? These and many other questions are being addressed at the design event ?Designing Cross-Cultural Brand Experiences? on May 22nd at the renowned Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. The German American Business Association invites you to pick the brains of our expert panel and to get a first hand insight into a variety of creative ideas. Enjoy a reception at Art Center?s Gallery and network and mingle with other attendees and panelists, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A.
* Eduardo Braniff ? CEO of Imagination LTD, son of the founder of Braniff Airlines
* Louis Rossetto ? Cofounder of WIRED Magazine, founder and CEO of TCHO- a unique new chocolate brand originating out of San Francisco
* Nik Hafermaas ? Creative Director of UeBERSEE, Dean of Communication Design at Art Center College of Design
* John Ruble ? Principal partner at Moore Ruble Yudell Architects & Planners ? AIA national firm of the year 2006, architects of the new American Embassy in Berlin
* Tanja Diezmann ? Founder and CEO of Preview Digital Design, Director of Interaction Design at Art Center College of Design
Art Center College of Design, Student Gallery, Hillside Campus, 1700 Lida Street, Pasadena, CA 91103
http://www.artcenter.... Parking is free at Art Center assigned parking.
$ 10 for GABA Members
$ 20 for Non-Members
Entry fee includes:
* Panel Discussion
* Drinks & Appetizers
* Networking Opportunities
To become a GABA member or to pre-pay, click here: