addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Little Germany In Ft Worth

Little Germany In Ft Worth

James W.
user 9123719
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Has anyone tried Little Germany off N Henderson, in Ft Worth?
Irene S.
user 5965162
Euless, TX
Post #: 2
what is it, is it a restaurant or a grocery store?
Alex
user 12965607
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried Little Germany off N Henderson, in Ft Worth?
Not yet, is it good?
James W.
user 9123719
Dallas, TX
It is a restaurant here is the link http://www.urbanspoon...­
Irene S.
user 5965162
Euless, TX
Post #: 3
ulalaaa, i want to try it, it is tough to find good food, well, it was in Los angeles as far as german food goes, but i havent tried anything n dallas.
James W.
user 9123719
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3

I had Lunch for 8.99 The Food was Very good. But it is BYOB
A former member
Post #: 1
I went there on Saturday and it is not BYOB anymore. Had a good German beer with my Sauerbraten. It was bottled beers for the two we got. Don't know if they have any on tap. I did not see a bar and don't think they do have fresh off the tap.