addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF German Stammtisch Message Board › Write poetry or songs in German? Interested in helping write a short lyric?

Write poetry or songs in German? Interested in helping write a short lyric?

Gabriel S.
gabrielscott
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, Is anyone interested in helping craft some song lyrics in German? I speak very little German and worry that using translator is not likely to help me write the best lyrics they could be. I'm a serious songwriter and am working on a song loosely based on Rudolph Steiner, part of which I would like to sing in German but would appreciate assistance with getting the lyrics just right if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Gabriel