The Old King's Head
Greater London SE1 1NA
The directions to The Old King's Head are here
Join or login to comment.
0 · November 15, 2012
Although there will be football that evening, the pub landlord has agreed to let us use the function room. This means that when all the pubs will be packed, we will have a quiet room just for ourselves. Remember, we will be at the Old King's Head upstairs, not The George. My number is[masked] in case you are new and/or lost.
0 · November 11, 2012
Ich werde dabei sein :-)
0 · November 8, 2012
Hi my name is Veronica, lived in Germany for a while, since moving back to London, haven't much contacts to practice my German. Recently joined the German YMCA in Bayswater.
0 · November 7, 2012
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
8,743 London Strollers
14,393 Fans of London
Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.
— Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel
Meetup members, Log in