How to get to The Harcourt Arms: http://www.meetup.com/german-9/pages/How_to_get_to_the_Harcourt_Arms_%28Marylebone%29
Join or login to comment.
Sorry something's come up, hopefully next time.
0 · February 27, 2013
We'll be on the ground floor on the left side. The function room and the Svenska Salongen have both been booked by others. My mobile number is[masked]
Hello. I wonder if there is anyone who has just started to learn German language.
0 · February 26, 2013
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
1,293 French Speakers
4,427 Nighttime adventurers
2,993 Italian Speakers
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers
Meetup members, Log in