Leamington SpaUnited Kingdom
November 12, 2012
No introduction yet
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Hello Jennifer!! You might be interested in my group which focuses on detoxing, eating natural raw foods and relaxation: http://www.meetup.com/VaVaVim/I hope to see you at an event soon!
Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to tell you that we are going to meet up in central London on 18th April.It would be great if you can join us there.
Hope to see you there.Mo
Salut Jennifer et bienvenue au groupe!See you at a meetup soon.
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
from German Language Coach
Friday, Dec 13
6,465 Movie Fans
Saturday, Dec 14
10,327 Gorgeous singles
Sunday, Dec 08
2,112 Chinese Speakers
Tuesday, Dec 24
2,148 Secret Diners
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in