March 6, 2013
No answer yet
Hallo! Ich bin Joe, Eisenbahningenieur aus Nordengland. Ich freue mich auf die Möglichkeit, andere Deutschsprachiger kennenzulernen.
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
6,267 LFM members
3,678 Rugged Trackers
8,895 London Strollers
3,509 Music Lovers
19,736 Weekend Fillers
Meetup members, Log in