September 21, 2011
Hallo, ich wohne seit 6 Jahren in London und bin aus Deutscheland. Ich wollte mal ab und zu wieder Deutsch sprechen bevor ich es noch ganz vergesse.
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Hallo Matthias, willkommen zum London German Meetup! Wir treffen am 2. (London Bridge) und 4. Mittwoch (West Kensington). Morgen ab 8.30 bis ungefähr 10.45 gibt's einen Deutschen Film, Das Leben der Anderen. Bis später!
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
from German Language Coach
Saturday, Dec 21
Monday, Dec 23
5,012 Solo Travellers
Sunday, Feb 09
10,488 Gorgeous singles
3,353 20 somethings
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in