Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
I am french and I like theater, outdoor activities and languages."
"I love German writers and Berlin. I'm 49% German and would love to rekindle all things German. I am a reluctant internet communicator so I am hoping that plent..."
"Hallo, ich bin Emese aus Ungarn. Ich lerne Deutsch für mein Diplom und ich möchte in Wien wohnen und arbeiten. Es wäre gut mein Deutsch mit jemandem zu üben."
"I learned German at school and then studied in Vienna for a while but now my German got really rusty and I could use some varied conversations (I recently started..."
"Hi, ich lebe seit 2003 in England und suche Gelegenheiten zum Quatschen um mein Deutsch nicht zu vergessen ;-)"
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
19,222 Gorgeous singles
6,592 Secret Diners
4,067 Indie Geeks
17,247 Weekend Fillers
Meetup members, Log in