Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I learned German for 1.5 years and then stopped for 2 years. I come from China, like music and arts, work in event industry, interested by European esp. German cultu..."
My name is Anoop from India and I was studying in Germany. I would like to brush up my German :)"
"I have learned and studied German at school and university in France where I am from. I have lived in Germany whilst doing work placements and my military service..."
"Hi, I'm Emily and came to London from Austria for university. Very brief intro, I know ;-)"
"i would like to practise my german every week"
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
2,875 Italian Speakers
3,103 Movie Lovers
8,683 Social Adventurers
5,892 LFM members
Meetup members, Log in