Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I have learned and studied German at school and university in France where I am from. I have lived in Germany whilst doing work placements and my military service..."
"Straight outta Pfalz"
"Hi, I have been living in Portsmouth for the last 5 years and just recently moved to London."
I am french and I like theater, outdoor activities and languages."
"Ich bin Guy... nur Stuffe B1, aber von Deutsch besessen."
"I'm just getting to the end of my first year of studying German with the Open University and I'd like to find a way of practising my spoken German."
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
2,786 Beer Drinkers
6,761 21st Century Networkers
3,610 Dining Companions
3,539 Social Walkers
Meetup members, Log in