addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London German Language Meetup Group Message Board › London German Meetup - Change of venue for this Wednesday

London German Meetup - Change of venue for this Wednesday

Alban G.
user 3824576
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi,

We will meet at the Old King's Head, same side of the street as the George Inn Yard, only a little closer to the tube station. It's on a little cobbled pedestrian street on your right when walking down Borough High Street. We will be upstairs but you need to ask the bar staff to open you the door. This venue is smaller but we will have a room for all of us and they might have pool tables upstairs still!

Bis bald,

Alban
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I've realised I went to the wrong pub! I went to the George Inn! Oh dear! Hope you have/had a good evening!
Anna