The London German Language Meetup Group Message Board › German speaking Business Development Vacancy - £45k + Commission + Car

German speaking Business Development Vacancy - £45k + Commission + Car

Steven T.
user 80648532
Romford, GB
Post #: 1

Hi guy's, i'm a London based recruitment consultant, a client of mine is looking for a German speaking Business Development Manager and i wondered if your group could help. The client is looking for a candidate based in the South East of England with strong English and German language skills. The person must be smart, professional and articulate, ideally from some sort of technical background. They will be taught the full product range of the company's CCTV in order to promote these at various exhibitions. If you're able to help me i would be happy to donate £300 from the recruitment fee to your group so maybe a few pints of Holsten could be my treat for your next meeting! Please feel free to contact me on steve@srsjobs.co.uk or 07956-643682 ich danke Ihnen sehr!