There are no tags for this photo
See all photos »
Sign in, if you're already a member of this group or Join The London German Language Meetup Group
Do you want to move this photo to “__ALBUM_NAME__”?
Yes, I'm Sure
German Speakers and Students
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
Exclusive discounts on bookings to all members. Click to see the offers
from German Language Coach
4,725 LFM members
Monday, May 20
2,327 Italian Speakers
Wednesday, May 22
5,621 Movie Fans
Saturday, May 25
Sunday, Apr 26
Sunday, Jul 07
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in