Back to all photo albums
There are no tags for this photo
See all photos »
Sign in, if you're already a member of this group or Join The London German Language Meetup Group
Activity on Dec 15, 2014
Activity on Oct 29, 2013
Activity on Oct 23, 2013
Activity on Oct 9, 2013
Do you want to move this photo to “__ALBUM_NAME__”?
Yes, I'm Sure
You're learning German but you don't know anybody to practice with.
You used to speak German but it's all rusty now and you'd like to practice again.
You're new in town and meeting people who speak German just like seems a great idea.
Join us, we meet twice times a month:
- every 2nd Wednesday at The George Inn - main event
- every 4th Wednesday at The Harcourt Arms
We also meet on occasion for a picnic, to watch a German film or a football game when German or a German team plays at The Albion in West Kensington.
The venues might change on occasion as we try new things.
- The George Inn - 77 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH or the Old King's Head on the same street, close to London Bridge Station!
- The Harcourt Arms - 32 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HX, close to Paddington Station and Marylebone station!
- The Albion - 121 Hammersmith Road W14 0QL, close to Kensington Olympia Station!
See you soon, bis bald,
12,690 Fans of London
2,163 Expat Canadians
Meetup members, Log in