add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Seattle German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Families with young kids

Families with young kids

A former member
Post #: 1
are there some families with (small) kids in the Puyallup area who would be interested in playdates (indoor and outdoor)? My little one is almost 2 years old. We talk a lot in German to him but we also teach him English. We live in Puyallup since 1,5 years and we are from Stuttgart.
user 7085659
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Tolle Idee, wir wohnen in Seattle, treffen uns auch gern mal suedlich. Es waer schoen, wenn diese Gruppe auch aktiver wird, was Familien anbelangt.

Liebe Gruesse,
A former member
Post #: 20
We live in Renton and would to meet up with others with children. My son is 22 months and loves to be active. Post and event, and see if you get any interests...i may do so too.