addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking German Speakers for Localization Opportunities - Redmond, WA (www.ke

Seeking German Speakers for Localization Opportunities - Redmond, WA (www.keywordsintl.com)

A former member
Post #: 10
Hello, Everyone! 

My name is Alison, and I’m a recruiter for Keywords International, a leading company in the gaming industry. I have internal openings coming up in July for individuals with Fluency in German, who are interested in Game localization and QA Testing in Redmond, WA. These positions are contract to hire, full-time, Monday-Friday; however, we do have shorter contract positions available for those who are just looking for summer work.

If you would like to learn more, please email me with any questions, or send your resume to akindem@keywordsintl.com.

Please feel free to check out our website and apply directly (choose the Seattle location): http://www.keywordsin...­

Have a wonderful weekend, and I’m looking forward to connecting with you!

Kind Regards,

Alison

Alison Kindem – Recruiter
www.linkedin.com/in/alisonkindem
______________________________________­______________________

Keywords International Inc
Plaza Center
10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 1000
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone +1 425-633-3226
Email akindem@keywordsintl.com
URL http://www.keywordsin...­