The Seattle German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Jobausschreibung für German Language Experts
|A former member||
In meiner Firma suchen wir im Moment nach deutschen Mitarbeitern.
Hier die Jobausschreibung:
German Language Expert
A software company in Bellevue with more than 10 years of experience in developing voice applications built on patented, award winning Natural Language technology, is looking for a German native speaker to assist in localization of our voice recognition software.
This is a fun opportunity to be part of cutting edge speech technology. You will participate in shaping the user experience for our products in other languages.
• The candidate will need to work full time in our Bellevue office.
• This is a contact position for a period of about 6 months.
• Must be a native speaker as well as fluent in English. The ideal candidate moved in the US less than 10 years ago, goes back to the native country at least once a year and is still in contact with friends and family living there.
• Good to excellent language and grammar knowledge
• Working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office (Word, Excel) and ability to learn new software applications.
• Inquisitive, detail-oriented, passionate about high-quality work
• Localization and testing experience is a plus
• Daytime availability
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Test the project in a Win32 environment or on a target device
• Identify issues and file reports with all the information needed to fix them
• Provide examples of real addresses, phone numbers and name of contacts to use during the test of the project
• Verify/localize the UI labels
• Do recording of examples of commands to use in test automation
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Mention me, Simone, in your cover letter.
Edited by User 13,844,907 on Feb 12, 2014 11:13 AM