Get ON the Mic! (The Bay Area Open-Mic Group) Message Board › We Eat Monsters Comedy Tour

We Eat Monsters Comedy Tour

Jonny R.
user 104232202
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Hey!

My name is Jonny Rey, and I run a group of sketch comedians in central Illinois, we've been doing our own original sketch comedy in small towns and Chicago for about a year and a half now and we're ready to spread our wings.

In a couple of weeks, we're heading out to California to road trip up the coast from San Diego to San Francisco in an attempt to do as much comedy as possible.

Our biggest hang up however, is that we're not out there and we could really use some help finding places to perform. We're recording the entire experience, whether we do well or not, it should be an adventure and a lesson, so we're pretty excited.

Does anyone have any places they could recommend that have open mic comedy nights or might be willing to give us some stage time?
Dahled
user 2937280
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Jonny,
I can probably help you on both counts (giving y'all some time and helping you find other places to perform). Hit me up via email - my first name at gmail dot com - or, even better, fine me on facebook <- that's where I can actually connect you to a bunch of local comics. There's a group there that's all about comedy mics and whatnot.
Peace,
Dahled