addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Get Geeky South Bay Message Board › Seek rental room in exchange for work done;

Seek rental room in exchange for work done;

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 7
I have limited public computer use have no (cell or home) phone, either I use public pay phone or use of phone at a free local job resource center, and I am in Mar Vista. Please read (below) before replying, thank you in advance. And I have character reference's and 'last known rental' info I can share, as I've recently been in between housing.

This is my over (6 1/2) year sole proprietorship, (2005 - current/present) - "Freelance Casual and General Labor odd job Services" business. Please visit my website: http://www.jeffreydavidmorris.com­ for more info.

I have belonging's safely secured in Hermosa Beach self storage and Hermosa Beach mailbox rental; ideally would like to settle somewhere in South Bay, south of LAX if possible:

El Segundo: (16,217), Manhattan Beach: (36,605), Hermosa Beach: (19,350), Redondo Beach: (66,882), Hollywood Riviera Village: (3,805), Palos Verdes Estates: (13,585), Rolling Hills Estates: (7,860), Rolling Hills: (1,908), Rancho Palos Verdes: (41,106); total: (207,318).

Please, I am able to remit voluntary work for someone AND $300/mo or less for a small rental room. Many people I've done work for, seem to agree that I shouldn't be on the street's, and that I could very well be of benefit and asset to someone in South Bay. Please. God bless and thank you in advance.