addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

It’s Time for Nice Guys to Finally Get the Girl Message Board › LOCATION for PREMIERE EVENT

LOCATION for PREMIERE EVENT

Karis
KarisT
San Jose, CA
Dear Great Catches,

We are 1 week away from our PREMIERE Event and I cannot wait to meet each of you!

Our Event Details is as such:

It's Time to Get the Girl PREMIERE EVENT
DATE: Thursday 9/17/09
TIME: doors open at 7pm
End Time: 9:30

500 Sands Dr,
San Jose, CA 95125

Room 200 is the first door on the left on the 2nd floor.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Warmly,
Karis

http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 41
I am sure that won't mind answering this question. What are your qualifications for teaching or coaching these classes?