Stop wishing and start doing!
Our group is all about lasting friendships and fun. We are women of all types who enjoy all kinds of meetups not only in the Inland Empire, but also around Southern California. This is a group for platonic friendships only!
We enjoy the typical fun things like drinks, happy hour, and trips but also we love festivals, museums, cultural outings, and making our own special group events.
Our members are diverse groups of ladies. Some help create original and exciting events all year round. Since we are a diverse group of women there is always different personalities at different events. Everyone welcomes new members kindly. Most importantly we respect each other and make great memories. You don’t have to be anything but yourself and be ready to make new friends!
Member Dues help cover cost of the meetup. Members who pay dues will be upgraded to VIP status. VIP is not just a status but also a lifestyle.™
• Special VIP Title•
Special VIP MEMBER ONLY EVENTS: We are always finding the best places and prices for members who help cover cost!
• Also first notification of upcoming events.
• And other fun perks.
NOTE: Our events mostly take place within 20-30 miles of Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ontario, Chino, Montclair, Redlands, Loma Linda, Yucaipa, Fontana, Upland, Rialto, Colton, Corona, Highland, and Claremont. If you live further out like in LA or the San Gabriel Valley, you may want to rethink joining our group. We request that all of our members attend at least 1 event every 2 months, and remain an active member of our group. If you have doubts about doing this, please join a group closer to your hometown.
We want ACTIVE members in our group.
WE WANT OUR GROUP TO HAVE LADIES THAT CAN FORM LASTING FRIENDSHIPS
• Please attend 1 event within your first month of joining the group!
• You will be sent a friendly reminder via email if we haven't seen or heard from you on the site in a month.
• If you go over 2 or 3 months without attending an event, your membership may be removed, unless we hear from you.
• If you RSVP “Yes” to an event and unable to make it after all PLEASE change your RSVP to “No” as soon as possible. This will help the host when reserving a table, getting things ready at their home, etc.
• If you can’t come after all and you and do not change rsvp from “Yes” to “No” this will be considered a “No Show”. Any RSVP changes less than 24 hours prior to an event will be considered a "No Show"
• If you are a “No Show“ 3 times , you will be automatically be taken out of this meetup group.
• You may rejoin again but you will have to repay dues.
142 Vegas Bounders
739 Movie Lovers
485 Business Women