The London Girly Book Club Message Board › 4 Years and counting... thank you!!

4 Years and counting... thank you!!

Erin
user 6721449
Group Organizer
London, GB
So it's been a crazy four years since I started this up – we now have 5,000 members across the globe in 12 different cities. In just a short space of time our numbers have exploded, we have featured in the press both online and in print, and have held over 150 meetings worldwide!

None of this could have been possible without your willingness to get involved, read the books, be open to new ideas and new people...so thank you.

But now it’s time for[/url] you to have a voice and tell me what you like or don’t like, tell me what you would want more of or what you could do without. I want to start to provide more benefits for those of you who are members to make the whole experience that much better – from books to your door or kindle the month before a meeting, to more meetings in your area and lots more events.

To allow me to do that, I need to understand who and what makes the Girly Bookclub exactly what it is today and what it can be in the future. (I know this is survey #2 you've been asked to fill out - my apologies!!)

So please take a couple of minutes to complete this Census and help to shape the future of your club.

p.s we are looking for a Website programmer - if anyone can recommend anyone or an agency?!

Thanks very much,

Erin

TAKE THE SURVEY HERE

(takes only 2 minutes)