addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Girly Book Club Message Board › Monday Night Book Club & Book Swap.

Monday Night Book Club & Book Swap.

Erin
user 6721449
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Ladies,

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday night! It should be a really fun book club -at a great venue with a brilliant book. I love it when it all comes together.

Also, we are specially welcoming any new faces that have yet to join us - so come along even if you didn't finish the book - we don't judge! (Spoiler Alert)

Since there are so many of us coming it's a great opportunity to do a book swap as well. Bring 1-3 books you've read and you can trade them in for new ones!

See you all on Monday night. My number is 07846146848

Best,

Erin

If you haven't filled out our survey please do! HERE

Haven't joined our Facebook page please do! HERE