The London Girly Book Club Message Board › The Girly Book Club Update

The Girly Book Club Update

Erin
user 6721449
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Everyone!

Happy January. Fortunately the weather seems to think it's Spring! I am looking forward to seeing a fair few of you on Tuesday! If you haven't signed up for a book club meeting yet - you should. Join us - it's always a lot of fun and a good resolution to get involved and read books you might not otherwise pick up! Looks like the Book Thief is going to win for March! Vote if you haven't already.

As most of you know the face of the GBC is changing - with nearly 7,000 members worldwide we'll be launching our own dedicated website in March - so stay tuned for news over the next few months.

It's all very exciting. There will be a lot of new and different events coming up - so I hope you'll all get involved. I know it's not the normal book club - what with almost 200 of you signed up for the January meeting but I like to think that we're changing the face of the tradition Book Club by keeping what's great about them while offering it to a big number of people.

Also - as I shamelessly abuse my power as book club founder I am looking for a new flat mate. Move in date is flexible as my lovely roommate is moving out and in with her boyfriend. So I've posted all the details on line here. Please pass it on to anyone you may know looking to move in Feb or March! It's a great flat and I don't want to give it up!