addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Girly Book Club Message Board › Tomorrow Night - Book Club & Book Swap

Tomorrow Night - Book Club & Book Swap

Erin
user 6721449
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Ladies,

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! I think it's going to be a great meeting. It's downstairs at Ember so if you get there early just head downstairs - you can't get lost as we have the entire room. Also - NEW PEOPLE - Welcome. If you haven't been to a meeting yet, tomorrow is the one you should come to! We love new people and every meeting sees about 40% new faces - so you'll be in good company.

Book Swap - I think we should do a book swap tomorrow night - bring 1-3 copies of any books you've read and want to trade in for something new. You've probably just about finished those Christmas Book gifts!

Also - there is a new £2.00 entry fee tomorrow night. FYI

If you get lost of nervous call me! 07846146848. See you tomorrow.

Erin :)